Re: [TeXmacs] enumeration and space between lines

  • From: "Alvaro Tejero Cantero" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] enumeration and space between lines
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 13:34:52 +0200
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :references:x-google-sender-auth; b=FBL56aGOS9LbxDkDTl5mVXMj9CMJEz+lhSneaK682tMBo3N1wKHm4x26qm+l5qaZvN nIW2vu9uLmvKRxiIm3do1cTcDz8Vjx6K88qW0nhTd/+8funZ64aypEmlyla6FtSETpl8 NT9XmLuGbyHXXnJT6RAehzDN4wHFNOITu6zDg=

No, but in fact it always seemed to me by default a little bit too much...

In fact, I just compared an enumeration as rendered by TeXmacs and its
LaTeX export counterpart, and TeXmacs prints out a lot more of space
between items.

I personally like it better more compact, so unless there is a
pressing typographical reason, Joris, could this be changed in TeXmacs
by default?

Álvaro.