Re: [TeXmacs] No º and ª in TeXmacs 1.0.7-QT

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] No º and ª in TeXmacs 1.0.7-QT
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 12:06:28 +0200

Javier Arantegui wrote:

Hi!

Today I found an small problem with the latest version of TeXmacs (1.0.7) compiled using --enable-qt. The problem is that I cannot type º and ª. I pressed the keys but nothing appeared on the screen.

I tried to do the same with an older version of TeXmacs (1.0.6.15) and it worked without any problem.

It's highly likely that the re-implementation of the
old bindings as Qt keybindings is not finished yet
for these kind of very special keys. It should be
very easy to fix.