[TeXmacs] Re: Page numbering, table of contents, and commands.

  • From: "Frédéric Bour" <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Re: Page numbering, table of contents, and commands.
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 01:56:50 +0100

Hello,

I apologize for the double post.
Here are the answers I have found to my questions, looking inside TeXmacs *.ts files:

- for page numbering, here is the code:
<set-page-number-macro|<quote|<number|<page-nr>|roman>>>

- for table of contents, to disable a certain kind of section to be displayed, I set empty the associated toc macro.

<assign|`kind of section`-toc|<macro|>>

e.g

<assign|paragraph-toc|<macro|>>

There is maybe a better way to get this result, I will continue to look at scheme sources.

- for commands/symbols list and/or completion... I found no better way than looking at/grepping styles sources.

Thanks for TeXmacs, and one more time sorry for double post,

Fred