Re: [TeXmacs] installer texmacs : facile finalement

  • From: "el.douwen" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] installer texmacs : facile finalement
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 15:09:52 +0100

ok désolé

i wanted to say that i had a lot of problems in order to install texmacs under mac os X tiger, certainly because i had sveral installtions of latex on the hard drive; without the help of martin Costalbel it woulad never have been possible

since that i erased my hard drive, installer properly mac os X Leopard (including x11), with Xcode, and then with 3 instructions on fink commander texmacs was well isntalled.

my conclusion was: it is finally very easy to instal texmacs (when the hard drive is “clean"), at the contrary to what i thougt

but i am still dreaming of an even more simple installation: you double click on something and the programm isntalls itself

Thanks

Vincent