Re: [TeXmacs] TeXmacs meeting

  • From: Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] TeXmacs meeting
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 10:02:15 +0100

Hi,

I wish I could go but frankly I don't know a word about all the topics of the
meeting. I would be completely useless.

A couple of questions:

Can I send forward this message to other distribution lists (like one Spanish
Mac users list)? Or, do you prefer something more private?

In the General objectivies, could it be added the following one?

* Prepare a roadmap for the next versions

Good luck with the meeting!

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es