Re: [TeXmacs] TeXmacs meeting

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] TeXmacs meeting
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 22:52:26 +0100

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 10:02:15AM +0100, Javier Arantegui wrote:
> Can I send forward this message to other distribution lists (like one
> Spanish
> Mac users list)? Or, do you prefer something more private?

Sure, please go ahead. Maximal publicity would be great especially
on lists about Qt/MacOS/Windows, because we are non-experts ourselves
on these topics.

> In the General objectivies, could it be added the following one?
>
> * Prepare a roadmap for the next versions

Very difficult...

I am constantly writing proposals and such,
without much success for the moment...

I basically consider that we need some institutional help at this point.
If we get it, then things can go very fast; many plans remain on stack.

Best wishes, Joris