[TeXmacs] New menu for Eukleides plugin.

  • From: Corcelle <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] New menu for Eukleides plugin.
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 23:22:41 +0100

Hello,

I just wrote a new menu for the Eukleides plugin.
If you want to try/test it, you will have to download it here : http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/246467/eukleides.zip and to unzip it in your ./TeXmacs/plugin folder.
This menu is almost exhausive and very detailled. Indeed, I wanted to have an easy utilisation especially for beginners and punctual users of Eukleides (advanced users may prefer to type directely the code).

I added a eukleides-menu.scm file in the /eukleides/progs folder. For the moment, I also added a /eukleides/eukleides_html folder with the help provided by the Eukleides website for the html help to be accessible inside TeXmacs.

If you are interested, I can also add another entry for various examples I often use for my students (with classical polygons, transformations, constructions...).

Waiting for your comments.

Bests regards.

Emmanuël

  • [TeXmacs] New menu for Eukleides plugin., Corcelle, 01/07/2009