RE: [TeXmacs] paragraph not to be cut between pages

  • From: Kenneth Jensen <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: RE: [TeXmacs] paragraph not to be cut between pages
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 15:14:32 -0600
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Thanks a bunch. I am using Cygwin but don't think I have CygTeXmacs. I'm
attempting to use Maxima 5.17.0 but can't seem to get it to come up under the
"insert session ..." menu. I'm a Unix neophyte and suspect that I've got
PATH problems and maybe mental illness for using Windows (which is mandated
by my employer.) I also get a bunch of "grep:
Settings/.../.TeXmacs/system/tmp/tmp_74220438: No such file or directory"
where the tmp_74220438 takes on lots of other different numbers. I don't know
if this is a problem or not. Anyway, thanks for the offer for help. I'll go
on the web and see if I can find CygTeXmacs and older versions of Maxima. I
certainly appreciate the help and will kick in with some money since I have
no expertise of value.

Ken