[TeXmacs] New plugin professor - tools for (french ?) math teachers

  • From: Corcelle <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] New plugin professor - tools for (french ?) math teachers
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 16:31:58 +0100

Hello,

I am writing a plugin to integrate the LaTeX extension professor.sty. This extension for (french ?) math teachers is a group of tools to create math documents :
- probability trees
- geometry (there are still little problems with the font sizes)
- graphs
- statistics (very useful to create diagrams)
- diagrams

professor is an extension by :
Denis Le Fur : Les Maths Libres (http://mathsp.tuxfamily.org/)
Guillaume Connan : http://tehessin.tuxfamily.org/
based on Giac (for calculus) by :
Bernard Parisse : http://www-fourier.ujf-grenoble.fr/~parisse/giac_fr.html

All the information to install it and to see examples here (in french) : http://corcelle.wordpress.com/
Ask me if you need informations in english.

Emmanuël Corcelle

  • [TeXmacs] New plugin professor - tools for (french ?) math teachers, Corcelle, 01/28/2009