Re: [TeXmacs] third button with trackpad

  • From: "el.douwen" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] third button with trackpad
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 18:46:36 +0100

ok Thank you Martin
it works
with alt clic i get the third clic, that is to say the "paste"
my question is now solved.

i can not get the other ones, ctrel clock has no effect
and clic on tracpad with two fingers neither
(would have be fine, if the conceptors of x11 (and mac os X) had let the possibilité to configurate this manually)
but there are so many texmacs shortcuts that do not work under my mac os X texmacs
i am waiting that my pity internet connexion let me completely download Paul's work, then i will compare shortcuts under debian and under mac os X
maybe i have not parametered something properly

Vincent