Re: [TeXmacs] asymptote plugin

  • From: Corcelle <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] asymptote plugin
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 11:58:28 +0200

I found an interesting link:

I tried this plugin. It works, though not in the way I expected - it is not an interactive session with asymptote, the user has to write all asymptote commands at once, then the plugin runs asymptote (once, with all these commands), and the produced .eps output is inserted into TeXmacs.
I think this is the evaluation switcher feature.
Wouldn't it be nice to include this in TeXmacs? The author is

Yann Dirson <address@hidden>

We should contact him.
Hello,

I just contacted Yann Dirson and added this plugin on the serveur. I added a menu to have a direct access to the evaluation switcher and to a few examples.
If you want to test/use it :
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/246467/Asymptote/asymptote.zip <http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/246467/Asymptote/asymptote.zip>

Emmanuël