Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs and ubuntu jaunty

  • From: Paul Zarucki <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs and ubuntu jaunty
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 11:54:10 +0100

Hi Marc,

I have downloaded Texgraph but am up to my eyes in work right now. I should have time at the weekend to look at this.

Regards,

Paul.

marc lalaude wrote:
Paul,

since hyou installed the 64bits jaunty package, could you please
install Texgraph and the plugin developped by emmanuël and let me know
if you have access via the menus to the "traceur de courbes" as shown
in his webpage http://corcelle.wordpress.com/texmacs/plugin-texgraph/.

I have a problem with the tablor package too, but it's anither story.

Thank you for yor help

Marc