Re: [TeXmacs] comments about the cocoa version

  • From: Alexander Hansen <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] comments about the cocoa version
  • Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 11:21:56 -0400

We often do it another way in Fink: we create a wrapper script for the
real executable within the application bundle which loads the Fink
environment. If you want to try that, contact me offlist (since this is
a highly platform-specific issue) and I can show you examples where I've
done that in my own packages.

Hopefully Martin Costabel, Fink's texmacs maintainer, is following this
thread. If we don't hear from him, it might be worth dropping him a
note directly about the issue.

--
Alexander Hansen
Fink User Liaison