Re: [TeXmacs] this years thoughts about TeXmacs (in particular, lulu.com-compatible PDF)

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] this years thoughts about TeXmacs (in particular, lulu.com-compatible PDF)
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 18:43:21 +0200

Hi David,

On Wed, Aug 05, 2009 at 11:59:22AM -0400, David G. Wonnacott wrote:
> I'm once again doing my annual release of TeXmacs-produced documents
> on lulu.com (so far, easier this year than last), and thought I'd
> share my latest thoughts about this process, and some other thoughts
> about TeXmacs (below).

Thanks for your comments. Several of the points you have raised
are currently being worked on, or planned for soon: version control,
font reorganization, etc. However, we have to respect a bit of order
in order not to mess up everything. For instance, a working Qt version
comes before a thorought font reorganization. Better image support
will probably follow more or less automatically when switching to Qt.

Best wishes, Joris