Re: [TeXmacs] A rewrite of tm_axiom.c (attached)

  • From: Bill Page <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] A rewrite of tm_axiom.c (attached)
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 15:24:31 -0400

Enrique,

Please try again. We are having problems with that server following a
move from Debian 4.0 under VMware to Ubuntu under VirtualBox. For some
reason the new configuration becomes unstable after an unpredictable
amout of time. Something causes the server to go into a tight loop. I
will try to solve the problem in the next few days. Meanwhile you can
also access a slightly older temporary backup site here:

http://axiom-wiki2.newsynthesis.org/TeXmacs

The same files and pages regarding TeXmacs should be available here.

Regards,
Bill Page.