Re: [TeXmacs] column break in a numerotation

  • From: Ton Pali <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] column break in a numerotation
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 14:35:19 +0100

2009/11/9 Ton Pali <address@hidden>

Hi everyone.

I have the following problems.

1) The numeration of theorems, lemmas, ecc does not take in consideration the fact that you are writing a theorem or a lemma.

Example. Teorem 1 , Lemma 2 ecc. I would like Lemma 1 .

2) I would like to print the manual. My PC refuses the usual comands explained in the manual. Therefore I tryed to export the pdf but the system wants to save it in its own and very strange to me directory. I would like to save it in my home directory.

3) When I write an accent in the math mode, let say ä and then I want to add a subscript like ä_t  the t is far to down. there is a way to put it in the right place?

4) In my environment equations the equations are not centered on the = or + or - signs. Why?

Please let me know since Im geting desperate with Texmacs

Best regards.

Toni