Re: [TeXmacs] shortcuts keyboard english

  • From: "El.douwen" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] shortcuts keyboard english
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 11:31:05 +0100

well, ok...
anybody helps me ?
first thing:
since i have, thanks to this forum, found the solution to have my shortcuts under mac os X, i can not manage any longer to get the \ antislsah
thought, this \ is useful to get quickly some symbols, i use ot for example to write \pi+return
any idea ?

so here are the paragraphs of the end of my summary:
————————————————
(needs verification)
my aim is to have a panel of shortcuts, that would be the closest as possible of the other usuals applications people use every day
for the moment it is not the case !

shortcuts with repetition
- 2 times a big letter (RR) to get the numbers set
- 2 times a little letter (pp) to get the greek letter (théta is j and phi is y)
- 2 times @@ for infinite

shortcuts with M-A (apple key and alt key under mac os X and the little script of autumn leaves)
- i italic
- b bold

shotcuts with A (alt key autumn leaves) in maths mode

- e numeroted enumeration
- i non numeroted enumeration
- p fixe width font
- d definition list ?
- , preferences of x11 (for mac os X users ??)
- f fraction a/b
- s sqaure root
- $ insert text in maths mode
- B bar
- b indice under the item (example lim alt-b +@@)

shortcuts with A in text mode
- 1,2,3,4 paragraph titels
- & insert 3-columns maths
- $ insert centered big equation in the middle of the line
- ( = big (
- n negation of the item

shortcuts with pressing tab after the character in maths mode
- & inter and biggest commun dividor
- ??? union and lowest commun multiple
- @ rounds and squares black/white

Si vous avez besoin de quelque chose, appelez-moi. Je vous dirai comment vous en passer

Coluche