[TeXmacs] Pause between scheme commands.

  • From: Corcelle <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Pause between scheme commands.
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 21:17:04 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I'm trying to integrate the Giac spreadsheet in TeXmacs.
My purpose is to open and manipulate spreadsheets with Xcas/Giac and to
obtain a TeX export in TeXmacs.

For that :
1 - I have to open a spreadsheet widget within a Giac session, create a
table and save it (it's done).
2 - During these modifications, I would like to find a way (in scheme) to
pause, waiting for the output to be written in the session (this is my
problem).
3 - The rest is an export to TeX which is possible thanks to modifications
of the TeXmacs plugin within Giac by Bernard Parisse.

Bests.

Emmanuël