Re: [TeXmacs] blocked system after presentation mode

  • From: Michael Lachmann <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] blocked system after presentation mode
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 05:49:22 -0600

Happened to me, too a couple of times. You can also log in remotely to
your machine, and kill texmacs. or maybe on linux switch to terminal
mode and kill texmacs.
And, of course, there is always the option of remembering that
presentation mode is ctrl-F9. But I never do.
I also think that presentation mode should display the "ctrl-F9 to
exit" prominently, and maybe use esc for exiting that mode, also.

Michael