Re: [TeXmacs] blocked system after presentation mode

  • From: Alvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] blocked system after presentation mode
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 12:00:30 +0100

Have you tried holding the right-button pressed? In my system this
allows to menu yourself out of the presentation mode.

Incidentally, as part of the ongoing normalization of TeXmacs, I
suggest to bind F11 to fullscreen mode ('presentation mode'). If
somebody would rather have what TeXmacs calls 'fullscreen mode'
(maximize and remove text menus) then pressing F11 could go to
presentation mode through this intermediate stage.

-á.