Re: [TeXmacs] folding

  • From: Javier ARANTEGUI JIMENEZ <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] folding
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 10:24:36 +0100

Hello,

El 14/01/2010, a las 23:07, Beren Sanders escribió:

> I can't figure out how to use folding in texmacs. What are the key-commands
> for inserting folds, unfolding, etc. The Insert menu has a folding submenu
> but none of the buttoms seem to do anything for me. Has this functionality
> been implemented?

I don't use folders in TeXmacs much. But that didn't prevent me to make a
short screencast showing the most basic thing you can do with folders. Beware
the video is very raw. In case you are interested is available here:

http://up3n.wordpress.com/2010/01/18/folders-in-texmacs/

Javier
PS. It should be ready in 30 minutes or so after conversion.

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
http://www.tecal.udl.es

  • [TeXmacs] folding, Beren Sanders, 01/14/2010
    • Re: [TeXmacs] folding, Javier ARANTEGUI JIMENEZ, 01/18/2010