Re: [TeXmacs] Where should I be posting?

  • From: thiago <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Where should I be posting?
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 16:53:58 -0300

I agree with Marc, Sam. Either way, I think you should continue, and we will answer when we feel confident on our answers.
See ya.
Thiago S Mosqueiro
---
address@hidden
address@hidden

On 28 June 2010 15:51, marc lalaude <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

i read with a lot of pleasure all of your posts, especially the ones where you expose your feedback on texmacs. I agree with you, the list is a little tired (not dead) these times, and unfortunately, i am not able to answer you in the way you expect ...

Perhaps do the leaders have a lot of work.

Marc