Re: [TeXmacs] Where should I be posting?

  • From: Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Where should I be posting?
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 12:13:48 -0700

Hi Sam,

On 06/28/2010 09:01 AM, Sam Liddicott wrote:
I'd had a couple of responses on this mailing list (thanks guys) but on the whole it seems dead. The website is full of broken links and the wiki doesn't work.

Am I looking in the right places, or should I be posting somewhere else?

Sam
--
Sam's signature

I have enjoyed a lot your feedback and concern about TeXmacs. I'm not a developer and I'm not able to answer you most of them. Seems that main developers are busy at the moment, but would be nice to have a way to get proper feedback or more developers learning about TeXmacs. I just only say that is important to have new people like you that keep people motivated and the main devs knowing that there is more people willing to learn what they know and help.

Keep the good talk,

Offray