[TeXmacs] Generating 'list of contents' in pdf export

  • From: Marc Mertens <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Generating 'list of contents' in pdf export
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 10:54:44 +0200

Hello,

I'm writing some mathematical text that contains a 'List of content' and
'index'. When I export this text to pdf (to use it in a ebook) I noticed that
the 'List of content' is not translated in a pdf list of contents, it is just
a set of pages in the generated pdf document. Is there a way to convert the
'List of contents' in a pdf 'List of contents' as this would really help
navigating the generated pdf document in a ereader.

Thanks a lot in advance

Marc Mertens