Re: [TeXmacs] Generating 'list of contents' in pdf export

  • From: Gubinelli Massimiliano <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Generating 'list of contents' in pdf export
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 15:30:34 +0200

Hi,

unfortunately TeXmacs still miss the ability to add metadata to the PDF
file, so the pdf table of contents (and pdf hyperlinks) cannot be generated.
It is one of the features we are working on (but still we do not have any
reliable way of producing pdf directly, the main problem being the
non-existence of any reasonable pdf exporting library).

best
massimiliano