Re: [TeXmacs] how to read <write|aux|<tuple|key|value>> data back again

  • From: "Sam Liddicott" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] how to read <write|aux|<tuple|key|value>> data back again
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 19:31:36 +0100

Thanks for the info Joris.

A hack would be great. For now I'm only using it to simulate a pageref?
Function to tell if a label is defined or not. A pagerefpage function would
be cool - to return the un-marked-up page number...

I will be generating the actual programs in awk to start with as the code is
already written.

I'll use the dev list now on, I thought it was for C++ questions

Sam