Re: [TeXmacs] Compiling 1.0.7.5

  • From: Fabrice DELENTE <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Compiling 1.0.7.5
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 18:33:14 +0200

> Since you didn't mention this, I think it would be useful to confirm: do you
> have guile devel files (probably, guile-devel in some linux distro)?

I compiled and installed guile myself, as I do for all the software I
install on my machine :^) so I think guile/gh.h should come with the tar.gz
source file, but it isn't in it; maybe guile changed its API from 1.8 to
1.9, because I succeded in compiling TeXMacs 1.0.7.5 with guile 1.8, but not
with 1.9...

Thanks for your input.

--
F. Delente