[TeXmacs] mathematical input doesn't work with maxima

  • From: Kostas Oikonomou <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] mathematical input doesn't work with maxima
  • Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 23:54:09 -0400

Hi,

I just noticed that with TeXmacs 1.0.7.3 and 1.0.7.5 (on OpenSolaris), mathematical input in a maxima session doesn't seem to work any more.
If I type something, say (a+b)^2, and press return, a red question mark comes back.

A perhaps related problem is that if I choose anything from the Maxima menu, say Simplification -> Expand, I see a message in the footer

plugin 'scheme' not defined

I don't know what this means.

Thanks for any help.

Kostas