Fwd: [TeXmacs] TeX export problem

  • From: Peter Rapčan <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Fwd: [TeXmacs] TeX export problem
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 09:33:23 +0200

Anyone?

Begin forwarded message:

From: Peter Rapčan <address@hidden>
Date: September 9, 2010 4:19:50 PM GMT+02:00
Subject: [TeXmacs] TeX export problem

Hi,

I have the following problem. I defined macros for Dirac notation, which work fine in texmacs. After exporting to latex, the macro definitions are present, e.g. a \ket is defined, in the latex file but the latex file does not contain the calls to the macros themselves, nor the parameters (there is an empty space instead). I attach a .tm file, macro definitions and the generated tex file. Any help is appreciated.

Cheers,

Peter.