Re: [TeXmacs] tab key doesn't work in SVN texmacs

  • From: Kostas Oikonomou <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] tab key doesn't work in SVN texmacs
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 14:29:27 -0400

I found that SVN 3133 fixes the tab problem on OpenSolaris (as well as the Maxima mathematical input problem, which was my initial concern).

Kostas

On 09/10/10 03:24 AM, Gubinelli Massimiliano wrote:
Can you provide more context (I do not have an Open Solaris to try and on my
Mac the X11 version works fine as far as I can see).
Go to the Tools menu and activate "Debugging Tools", a new top level menu
"Debug" appears.
You can then choose to monitor various subsystem via messages on the console
(keyboard and events shoud be fine).

Thanks
massimiliano