[TeXmacs] Problem with polish language

  • From: Jakub Kuźniar <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Problem with polish language
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 23:42:42 +0100

Hello,

I have a problem using TeXmacs with polish language.
The problem concerns doing copy/paste text from other programs,
into TeXmacs. After pasting, the polish diactric letters are shown as
question marks.

sample of pasted text:

"Indywidualne ?rodki ostro?no?ci"

When using Paste from ->Verbatim
text is also displayed not correctly but there are used
some other unreadable letters.

Everything is fine when I write polish letters in TeXmacs. It displays
correctly polish letters. What is interesting that when I save such file,
and
open it with e.g kwrite, I cannot match encoding. This is neither UTF-8 nor
iso8859-2.

TeXmacs version: 1.0.7.9, qt

Thank you for your help.
Best regards,