[TeXmacs] show-part broken

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: TeXmacs users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] show-part broken
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 16:22:32 +0200

Hello,

I find Texmacs constantly crashing when I select text over the beginning of a new section (i.e. the selection includes text from the previous section and the header of the following section).

I found that for some reason, Texmacs inserts several nested <show-part> tags. If I remove these tags, Texmacs does not write them back and editing works afterwards. However this is not really a solution, since it it quite time-consuming to find all the nested tags and properly remove them. Has anyone else experienced this problem, and is there some workaround?

Jan