Re: [TeXmacs] Four things

  • From: "Andrey G. Grozin" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Four things
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 14:42:38 +0700 (NOVST)

On Sun, 1 May 2011, address@hidden wrote:
I am using textmacs 1.0.7.4 (the latest available at ubuntu repositories).
The current version is 1.0.7.10, your version is way too old.

1) I would like to report two mistakes at the translation of texmacs for the
portuguese language: first, the portuguese word for "proof" should be
"demonstration", not "demostration". Is there any way to fix that at my own
texmacs (instead of waiting until the corrected version becomes the stable)?
Edit
/usr/share/TeXmacs/langs/natural/dic/english-portuguese.scm

<address@hidden>: host mx3.citic74.net[195.202.2.67] said: 554 5.7.1
<smtp1.oi.com.br[200.222.115.16]>: Client host rejected: blacklisted (in
reply to RCPT TO command)
"

This server smtp1.oi.com.br is the one used by my internet provider (which is
one of biggest brazilian providers, so it is weird to see it as "blacklisted".
Can someone tell me what I can do subscribe to this list with my new e-mail?
Alas, this is not weird at all. The mail server of our Institute (Budker Institute of Nuclear Physics, Siberian Division of Russian Academy of Science) was in various blacklists many times, though nobody in our Institute distributes spam. The only possibility is to find exactly in what blacklist it appears, and to ask persons responsible for this blacklist to remove your mail server from it. Usually, they do this within a day or two.

Andrey