Re: [TeXmacs] Trouble getting different even-page and odd-page footers

  • From: address@hidden (Kai Sattler)
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Trouble getting different even-page and odd-page footers
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 10:11:46 +0000

Hi,

I experience the problem, too, even though in a slightly
different way. I run TeXmacs version 1.0.7.3 on Ubuntu 10.04.1 LTS.

It appears to me that it's not possible to use

Insert->Header and footer->Even page header

and

Insert->Header and footer->Odd page header

together.

If anyone has used these settings with success, it would be
great to hear about it.

--
Kai

* David G. Wonnacott <address@hidden> [2010-07-29 16:02]:
> I want to have one thing on the left side and one on the right when the
> document is bound, i.e., the text ?This text should be in the even page
> footers, e.g. at the bottom of 2. 4, 6, etc.? On the even pages (on the
> left), and ?This text should be in the odd page footers, i.e. at the bottom
> of 3, 5, 7, etc.? on the odd pages (on the right). When I try to do this by
> using ?even page header? and ?odd page header? from the ?Permanent?
> subsection of the ?Insert->Header and footer? menu, I only see footers at
> the bottom of the odd pages. But the text that?s displayed comes from
> whichever one I define second. For example, at the moment I have ?odd? then
> ?even? defined, and I seed the even footer on the odd pages, and no footer
> on even pages. Odd.
>
> Please see the attached .tm and .pdf documents for an example of the
> problem and a more complete description.
>
> Thanks for any help you can provide --- am I using these commands wrong? OR
> is there a bug?
>
> Dave Wonnacott
> address@hidden

  • Re: [TeXmacs] Trouble getting different even-page and odd-page footers, Kai Sattler, 05/06/2011