[TeXmacs] init texmacs file

  • From: marc lalaude <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] init texmacs file
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 11:24:33 +0200

Hi,

some time ago there were a discussion about the automatic numbering for solutions of exercises and the personal init file was to be edited and changed.

Could someone send his init file for example (and if possible with explanations) such as it is done in latex with a macro files.

For example, i'd like to automatically activate displaystyle in math formulas for my exercises sheets and my lecture notes.

Thank you

Marc

  • [TeXmacs] init texmacs file, marc lalaude, 05/02/2011