Re: [TeXmacs] Spanish accents and spanish keyboard in TeXmacs 1.0.7.7

  • From: "Adrian S." <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Spanish accents and spanish keyboard in TeXmacs 1.0.7.7
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 17:23:17 -0600

The precompiled version for 1.0.7.11 still has the problem of not
being able to type Spanish accents using the keyboard (The only option
being esc-'). That problem was not present when compiling the svn
source for version 1.0.7.10; but this time I was unable to compile the
svn source since it complained that qmake was not present, and that I
might want to try --with-qt.

The program does complain saying

TeXmacs] Warning: locale could not be set

So, I wander, do I need to set up an environment variable?

Thanks!
-Adrián.