Re: [TeXmacs] Spanish accents and spanish keyboard in TeXmacs 1.0.7.7

  • From: Alvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Spanish accents and spanish keyboard in TeXmacs 1.0.7.7
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 09:09:29 +0200

qmake is needed to build TeXmacs with a QT GUI (instead of xlib-based).

Since I always compile with --enable-qt, I cannot say for certain, but
it seems as if the QT GUI has finally graduated (thanks!) and is now
the default.

From the first hit in google: qmake is a tool that helps simplify the
build process for development project across different platforms.

Under Ubuntu,

sudo apt-get install qt4-qmake

should bring you forward. You may also need to add automoc and others,
as demanded by the configuration step.

-á.