[TeXmacs] Problems with localization - national characters under Win7

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Problems with localization - national characters under Win7
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 21:24:40 +0100 (CET)

Hello.
I have just installed Texmacs on Win7 computer.
So do now, I used Texmacs on computer with Linux Mint.

Under linux I have no problems with polish national characters
(ążźłń etc) - with Polish programmers keyboard layout
I have appropriate characters (Right Alt+a=ą etc.).

But under Windows it does not work !
Does anyone knows what how to solve this problem?

Regards

Magdalena Tkacz

  • [TeXmacs] Problems with localization - national characters under Win7, magdalena . tkacz, 11/13/2011