Re: [TeXmacs] replace

  • From: Sam Liddicott <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] replace
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 14:44:56 +0000

I use this 1 line script to trim out old texmacs labels and table-of-contents before committing to git.

#! /bin/sed -f

/^\( *<.table-of-contents\|<.references\|<.auxiliary\)/{h;/<\\/p};x;/^ *<\\/{x;d};x

I save the script it to a file called git-fix-texmacs and so I can call:
git-fix-texmacs -i myfile.tm
or
git-fix-texmacs oldfile.tm > newfile.tm

Sam