[TeXmacs] update

  • From: "El.Douwen" <address@hidden>
  • To: * TeXmacs Liste <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] update
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 14:01:52 +0100

hi everyone
on my mac os X it was really very easy to install texmacs 1.0.7.24 and
texlive 2011 : just something to download and double clic on it
on my little archos under last version of ubuntu, i used the synaptic manager
and it gave me texmacs 1.0.7.2 if i remember well, and texlive 2007
i searched on forums and found very difficult to get the last version of
lexlive and texmacs
this littel archis is for me as a try, because i think i like linux but i am
not familiarized with it; and also i used to hpe that maybe professor is
possible to install under ubuntu - under my mac os X i never managed to
install it.
thanks
Sacha

  • [TeXmacs] update, El.Douwen, 02/13/2012