[TeXmacs] Spell checking should strip special marks before feeding word to spell checker

  • From: Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Spell checking should strip special marks before feeding word to spell checker
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 14:25:15 -0700

I put a "no line break" marker inside of a word that I did not want hyphenated. When I spell check the document, it prompts for the part of the word prior to the no line break, and then again for the part after the no line break marker. It should strip out that marker and feed the whole word.

  • [TeXmacs] Spell checking should strip special marks before feeding word to spell checker, Karl Hegbloom, 02/27/2012