Re: [TeXmacs] pictures

  • From: François-Xavier Thomas <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] pictures
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 09:18:30 +0100

I don't know specifically how to fix this, but I had a similar issue : the
MacPorts TeXmacs on my OS X wasn't able to display any pictures, except EPS.

I recompiled everything and made sure I had :

* Guile 1.8.7
* QT 4.8
* Ghostscript 9.0.5
* ImageMagick 6.7.6 <<-- Important (don't know why it isn't listed as
mandatory dependency on the website)

With all that, it worked. I can only assume you'll get the same results on
Windows.