Re: [TeXmacs] hyphenation and texmacs 1.0.7.15

  • From: marc lalaude-labayle <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] hyphenation and texmacs 1.0.7.15
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 23:39:05 +0200

If by "+1" you mean "a more natural default behavior would be to presume that the table width cannot exceed the page width", i do agree too : +1

Marc

2012/4/29 Sam Liddicott <address@hidden>

+1

On Apr 29, 2012 11:36 AM, "Peter Rapčan" <address@hidden> wrote:
For wrapping to work automatically, you need to specify the table width (or cell width). Otherwise TeXmacs presumes the width available is infinite (although in my opinion a more natural default behavior would be to presume that the table width cannot exceed the page width.

Best,
Peter.