RE: [TeXmacs] Chapter heading in two lines

  • From: "Ben Rickman" <address@hidden>
  • To: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: RE: [TeXmacs] Chapter heading in two lines
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 10:34:39 +0100

Thanks, I now have the 2 line heading. However I would like it centered on
the page, but I can do this manually if necessary.

Ben

Please note that our email address has changed to address@hidden. This is to
reflect the change in name to Ultra Electronics Sonar Systems, a business
name of Ultra Electronics Limited. All other contact details remain the same.
DISCLAIMER
This e-mail from Ultra Electronics Limited and any attachments to it are
confidential to the intended recipient and may also be privileged. If you
have received it in error please notify the sender and delete it from your
system. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy it or use it
for any purpose nor disclose or distribute its contents to any other person.
All communications may be subject to interception or monitoring for
operational and/or security purposes. Please rely on your own virus checking
as the sender cannot accept any liability for any damage arising from any bug
or virus infection.

Ultra Electronics Limited is a company registered in England and Wales,
registration number 2830644. The address of its registered office is 417
Bridport Road, Greenford, Middlesex, UB6 8UA.