Re: [TeXmacs] Chapter heading in two lines

  • From: Peter Rapčan <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Chapter heading in two lines
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 22:10:05 +0200

Dear Denis,

I don't think that this problem is specific to my configuration. To be sure,
could you please try the enclosed .tm file and report whether you see the
same as the situation from the enclosed screen shot?

(Note: Chapter 2 - lines overlap. Chapter 3 - the same title with some added
text is spaced correctly ... well at least lines are not overlapping. Chapter
4 - yet more text increases spacing further ... to avoid overlapping of
further letters.)

(Note 2: I find *equal* spacing between all chapter/section/etc. *title*
lines the most aesthetic. What TeXmacs seems to be doing is to space each
line so that the lines are as close to each other as possible while overlap
is avoided. Although one can have a discussion about which strategy is the
more "correct", it is clear that in any case lines should not overlap).

Best,
Peter.

PNG image