Re: [TeXmacs] Re: Bibliography problems

  • From: Alvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Re: Bibliography problems
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 13:21:10 +0100

I don't know much about tm-* styles. I suggest to try any other
non-tm-prefixed BibTeX style for which you have a .bst (BibTeX) file.

For that just change tm-plain to something like plain, natbib, abbr,
etc.. (google for a list of possibilities). You may have to make the
.bst file accessible, perhaps in the same directory of the document.

-á.