Re: [TeXmacs] Bibliography problems

  • From: Christopher Svanefalk <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Bibliography problems
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 23:23:07 +0200

Pressing enter did indeed do the trick...such a little thing! Thank you both for your replies, especially you Miguel.

I am getting a whole host of interesting errors now when I update. The following is generated in the Bibliography section:

<wrong-type-arg|#f|Wrong type (expecting ~A): ~S|<"pair"|Bernhard Beckert and
Reiner H\\"ahnle and Peter H. Schmitt>|<"Bernhard\ Beckert\ and\ Reiner\ H\\\\\\"ahnle\ and\ Peter\ H.\ Schmitt">>

I am guessing something is wrong with the formatting of my BibTex file here...will investigate. If anyone has any quick insights, that would be very helpful as well :)

Again, thanks!