Re: [TeXmacs] kbd-map and regexp

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] kbd-map and regexp
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 13:36:16 +0200

Hi Murali,

kbd-map is intended to define keyboard shortcuts. From the documentation :

*********
Keymaps are specified using the command
(kbd-map . keymaps)

specifies a list of keyboard shortcuts which will only be valid in math-mode. Each item in keymaps is of one of the following forms:
(key-combination action_1 ... action_n)
(key-combination result)
(key-combination result help-message)
*********

So, all I can say at this point is : what you intend to do is not clearly specified.

In any case, if you want to use standard regular expressions to operate on strings, you can load the module (coming with guile, not included in texmacs):

(use-modules (ice-9 regex))

Otherwise Texmacs also has its own regex system for working on trees (the internal representation of the documents). See Texmacs documentation.

Best,
Philippe

Murali Agastya - address@hidden wrote:
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how I can achive the following effect:

(kbd-map regexp1 regexp2)

Thanks.
Murali