Re: [TeXmacs] kbd-map and regexp

  • From: Murali Agastya <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] kbd-map and regexp
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 17:39:35 +0530

Dear Philippe,

Thanks. I am familiar with the usual key-map definitions, also that
they could be mode dependent. I guess I was looking for an extension
of their functionality but the solution appears a little complicated
(one that requires the use of other guile modules and such, which is
beyond my familiarity). I will try and understand the internal
representation a bit better, that may be the way to go.
best,
Murali