[TeXmacs] bug_report

  • From: Masaru Nomiya <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] bug_report
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 16:19:16 +0900

Hello,

I've installed;

1. sblc 1.0.57
2. maxima 5.27.0
3. TeXmacs 1.0.7.15

When I start the maxima in the TeXmacs, I get the messages;

The function bug_report() provides bug reporting information.

<\errput>
STYLE-WARNING: redefining MAXIMA::MAIN-PROMPT in DEFUN

STYLE-WARNING: redefining MAXIMA::TEX-STRIPDOLLAR in DEFUN

STYLE-WARNING: redefining MAXIMA::TEX-MEXPT in DEFUN

STYLE-WARNING: redefining MAXIMA::TEX-CHOOSE in DEFUN

STYLE-WARNING: redefining MAXIMA::TEX-INT in DEFUN

STYLE-WARNING: redefining MAXIMA::TEX-SUM in DEFUN

STYLE-WARNING: redefining MAXIMA::TEX-LSUM in DEFUN
</errput>

What wrong with me, I wonder?

Any idea?

Thanks in advance,